Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weird

I am sure that by now everyone has figured out, I'm weird. My body does weird things. I get weird illnesses and weird things happen to me. It had been a whole month since something weird had happened, so my body thought it was time for some excitement :) Monday afternoon I started having pain in my chest/back/shoulder/sidish area. Not a big deal, yet another sign I am getting older. But by Tuesday night I couldn't take a breath or move without stabbing pain so I ran to Linc Care for what I hopped would be a quick trip. WRONG! They freaked out (and freaked me out) thinking I had a blood clot that broke loose in my leg and traveled to my lung. So I had to spend the evening in the ER getting EKG's, chest x-rays, and blood work. Luckily everything turned out fine. I have chest wall inflammation, which is not serious, just seriously painful. I can not move or breath with out stabbing pain. So lets hope this clears up quick! I have not spent the day in bed for....well ever if I remember right. Thank God for my wonderful Mother and Sister for taking care of my kids so I can rest up. Oh and I must not forget to be thankful for hydrocodone and ice packs, they are saving me today! :)

4 comments:

The A family said...

ugh, heres to hoping for a quick recovery!! If you need anything let me know!

Sallinger said...

Oh no! What lucky you guys have had with your medical stuff lately! Get better soon, Tori!

LC said...

I don't like it when your sick:( Get better soon! And enjoy those hydrocodone;) LOL:)

Jamie said...

My husband had the same issue a couple months ago but we thought it was a heart attack!!!