Monday, December 27, 2010

My newest addiction

AMERICAN GIRL. Need I say more!? Last year for Christmas my parents gave Emma her first AG doll, the dark hair bitty twin. She has taken exceptional care of it and knows it is a very special doll. So this Christmas she got the blond hair boy twin so she has a complete set, mirroring her and Jack. On Christmas day her cousins brought their new like me dolls from AG and Emma had a blast playing with them. Since her birthday is coming up, I thought maybe now was a good time to get her "the doll". I was back and forth on wanting to take her to the AG store (when would we do this!?) to pick her doll or just order it for her. I went online to pick her doll and the one that looks like her is on back order until the end on January. Shoot! It wont be here in time for her birthday. So I called the company and they found me the very last one and only doll that looked like Emma at the Chicago store and will be shipping it in the next week!!!! :) I am super excited for her to get this doll. I have been online shopping for matching dress for her and the doll to wear in her 4 year pics all morning. Anyone know someone who would make me some inexpensive doll clothes for her AG family??
I obsess. I know this.
But its so much fun!!!!

No comments: