Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

I normally really enjoy shopping on Black Friday. But this year was the exception. I was going on a 1 1/2 hours sleep and I do not function well on little sleep. (its not pretty) We got to the mall at 3 when the first stores started to open. It was madness. We wondered around in a daze until just before 4 when Target opened and people where RUNNING to get to the doors, are you kidding me? You really need to RUN? We got shuffled in with the stinky, rude, PUSHING (yes pushing) mob and while going through the store a lady rammed me with her cart. When I turned around to look at her (and possibly slap her ;)) she gave me a look to kill and very rudely said excuse me, as if to let me know I needed to move. NOTE: that NO ONE was moving and its not like I was just standing in the middle of an isle with my finger up my nose. I am over you Black Friday, and will not be ditching my nice warm bed and coming out in the cold for your good deals anymore. You make people mean and ridiculous!

No comments: