skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a wonderful life!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Magic of ordinary days
I never knew how beautiful a Christmas tree could be until I saw it through the eyes of my kids. I love the innocents of a child. The way the smallest things make them so happy. I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2011
(58)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
▼
2010
(44)
▼
December
(21)
Christmas (EVE) Morning
Baking Cookies For Santa
Santa Claus is coming to town
Coffee Punch
My newest addiction
eeeeeeeeeeee
The meaning of Christmas
Shellac
Out of the mouth of Jack
Magic of ordinary days
love these
Christmas Jammies!!
New use for a old crib mattress
Remington
Emma gets a pedi!
Magic of ordinary days
Our tree
book review
Christmas cards
Magic of ordinary days
Weird
►
November
(16)
►
August
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(85)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(6)
About Me
Tori
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment