Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas cards

The free Christmas cards seemed like a great idea..... I, as always, worked ahead. I did the blog and couldn't wait for the email telling me what cards to make so I just assumed it would be the smallest most basic cards. WRONG. I got the email and upon scanning it I see it has to be a 5x7 card. Great, now I have to re-make the card, I was bummed bc I really liked the card I already made. O-well I re-did the card and mulled over it for a week then decided to order. I got it all ready to go and the free code wouldn't work....so upon READING the email, I see that it has to be a 5x7 STATIONARY card. Good Grief! Not only do I have to re-make the card yet again, but these are over a dollar a card and I needed more then the free 50. So I'm thinking get the free 50 and order cheaper ones somewhere else. Yes..but no.. then who gets the good ones and who gets the cheap ones? So this year I spent more on cards then usual, but I was worth it. They are great and I cant wait to send them out!! :)

1 comment:

LC said...

LOL! Well I got the free 50 and then ordered 30 more cheap-o ones from Sams club...Don't worry, you're getting the good one!
Love them!