Thursday, December 2, 2010

book review

Jennifer Weiner's books are by far my favorite to read. I have loved each book more then the one before it. Right now I am reading Goodnight Nobody. It is great book about motherhood, and murder :) I highly suggest reading it!

For Kate Klein, a semi-accidental mother of 3, suburbia has been full of unpleasant surprises. Her once loving husband is hardly ever home. The supermommies on the playground routinely snub her. Her days are spent carpooling and enduring endless games of Candy Land, and at night, most of her orgasms are of the do-it-yourself variety.
When a fellow mother is murdered, Kate finds that the unsolved mystery is the most exciting thing to happen since her neighbors broke ground for a guesthouse and cracked their septic tank. Kate launches a unofficial investigation from 8:30- 11:30 MWF when her kids are in nursery school.


No comments: