Jerem and I don't do big Christmas gifts. I always try to get him something small, like clothes, a movie, video game or something. He usually gets me something, but not always. It really isn't a big deal to me either way. I don't need gifts, I just enjoy giving them to people. So about a week ago I decided I wanted to get a mothers ring for Christmas, I went and picked it out, got everything written down and planned to give the card to J. I told him about my plan and he said, well I think you should open your Christmas gift now in case you want to return it. I said NO! I will not want to return it (even though I was a little worried, I'm picky, and want to love what he gives me but sometimes...well.... he is a man ;) ) Anyway, he kept telling me to open it early and I kept refusing. I tried to shake the box and see what it was, but I couldn't figure it out. On Christmas morning I opened my gift and was SHOCKED at what I found, a three stone diamond ring!! I was so excited, but instantly wondered, how did we afford this and how did you pay for it?? Since we don't have credit cards and I watch the checking account like a hawk, I knew it hadn't come from there. Then he reminded me of the months when he was traveling and I was constantly getting on him about all the cash he was withdrawing and where he was spending it... he had been saving for months! He also threw me off by wrapping the small ring box in a big printer box so I wouldn't be able to tell what it was. I am so excited about this ring, because he picked it out himself and I truly love it!




4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....so sweet! That's the best!
It's so beautiful! Great job Jeremy!
oh how amazing!! He did goooood!!
wow, what a man!!! LOVE IT!! It's actually making me tear up a bit!! Merry Christmas to you!! :)
Post a Comment