Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Tired


tired of so many things.

  • I am tired of dieting and seeing no results. I am starving all the time and drink enough water to go swimming in. I am walking (sometimes jogging) almost every night. What the heck, can I loose a few lbs or at least have my clothes fit a little looser?

  • I am tired of the kids fighting, just get along with each other. Is that really so hard. Share the stupid thing and don't cry about it.

  • Tired of potty training, stop peeing your pants Emma! You know what to do, just do it.

  • tired of having a million things I need to get done and never getting them done. I am either always with a child on my lap or to stinkin tired to do it.

  • Tired of cleaning up MESSES

Things I am tired of hearing:



  • Jack Jack do? Emmas adorable way of tattling on Jack

  • Get after him Aunt Tori. Trevors way of tattling on Jack

  • Oh, ya...? I'm gonna hit him

  • Can we go to Chuck E Cheese?

  • I can do whatever I want.

  • Can he do whatever he wants?

  • NO!

Here is what I am not tired of:



  • The big bright smiles from the kids.

  • I love you mommy.

  • Hugs and kisses.

  • Stinky sweet breath in the morning.

  • snuggling with my kids.

  • bright blue eyes

  • watching them play (when they are getting along :) )


I am so blessed and love my kids more then anything in this world. I just needed to vent. Just so you know while writing this little blog, I broke up 3 fights and cleaned up one glass of spilled milk and a bowl of cantaloupe..... If my husband ever tells me all I do it sit around with the kids all day again.... I swear.

1 comment:

011 said...

oh T! you keep it up sistah...you're a great mom! and for the not so great times....Jesus drank wine...so can we:)