That I have nothing to obsess over? It seem like I always have something, redecorating, flowers, organizing something... But no, I think I don't have anything to do except be a mom/housewife.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pinch me. Thanks to Aunt Sue (a BIG thanks) my flowers are done. No more shopping, looking, planning they are all planted and finished. I guess that's why I started potty training Emma. I need something to obsess over :) Although this doesn't require me planning, shopping, thinking all the time.... It just requires me taking her to the potty and washing a sink full of potty pants at the end of the day :)
On a different note, Emma is in the living room dancing with Lucy. She has her little paws up in her hands and is swaying back and forth to the music. Now they stopped for a drink, Emma gave Lucy one too!
I want to remember this forever.
One more thing I want to remember forever is my adorable niece Julia pointed to her butt and told her mom look mom I found a finger hole... Sophia found one the other day but it was up further....
I will leave you with that little bit of hilarious kid stuff for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awwww, emma is too cute. does your new fancy phone have video? send me some!
finger holes??? oh dear me....
Post a Comment