It is 6:45 on Saturday morning, why do I have 2 sweet little kids and a hyper dog jumping on me ready to be up for the day? Wouldn't they like to sleep in? We have been getting up at 6:15 all week, aren't they tired? I guess the answer is NO. Judging from all the toys littering my living room floor and noise coming from there. Speaking of my floor, for the last weekish, I step in something wet every time I walk through the living room. EEEWWW! What is it? Did someone spill? Did Emma pee? Did the DOG pee?? UUUGGG! My carpet and furniture are ruined. To quote my Dad who quotes his dad, "When you have kids, that's all you have" And my brother who said "This is why we can't have anything nice" and Cassie who said "You just can't make this stuff up" You are all so right!
On a funny note, last night our neighbors Bob and Jolene (mostly Bob) had a great time setting the kids on his motor cycle and taking pics of them. They enjoyed Emma in her Dorothy dress up dress and sleeping beauty dress up shoes. WITH, a couple tattoos on her arm! Priceless! Pics to come soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment