Friday, May 22, 2009

How could I?

Have written my Friday A-Z and forgotten that L stood for my LC?? She will also answer to Lisa, Seesa.... and if I remember right Dahrm and Wada.. (from high school)

My days would be so long and boring with out my darling Seesa. I always look forward to our time on FB and the occasional wine drinking in the evenings. Lisa and I have known each other since we were in first grade brownies together. Became better friends in Middle school while slumber partying at Cari Grows house and flipping the bed, remained friends through high school and then lost touch. Until the power of the internet brought us back together... and now we are life long friends :)

So L does stand for Lucky, but it also stands for Lisa :)



Loves ya LC.

1 comment:

011 said...

xoxo! you are so sweet:) a whole blog dedicated to ME! i owe you now:)