Thursday, May 7, 2009

I live in a ZOO

Ok, so tonight when it was time for bed I was physically exhausted.... but my mind had other things in store... I had a busy day full of nothing in particular... Jeremy left for working out of town about 6 so that started my day... Got all the kids ready dropped off my boys at preschool, took my mom to the hospital for her sinus surgery, took my nephews to school (well really to their house so they could be big and ride their bikes) followed them close behind to make sure they made it to school. Went flower shopping, arranges flowers, picked up boys, made lunch, played, went to pick up mom and get her settled, played at the neighbors, toook kids on an adventure to Casey's (mama needed a iced coffee :) ) neighbors came over, made super, took kids for a walk/jog (a little better then last night) kids bed, shower............AAAHHHHH......bed time for me. I am so tired..... right? I am wired. Could be the iced coffee I slammed at 5... who knows. So I catch up on Y&R and conk out....for 2 hours......nope I am wide awake. Lucy is laying at my feet licking herself and driving me nuts. FINE, I need to catch up on some other shows... 2 hours later... still awake. The pile of Emma's pictures have been on my dresser needing to be sorted and put in her book for 6 months now, I guess I will do that. (Pictures, that is a whole other blog)
So here I am at 3AM wide awake. As I was sitting here I heard all this ruckus coming from the bedrooms I went down the hall and found Lucy in the bath tub drinking from the bath toys. See, I live in a ZOO.

No comments: