Trevor William is my nephew, but I consider him my 3rd child. I have babysat for him since he was 3 weeks old. Starting on Mondays when I didn't have class and then when he was 7 months old I started watching him full time and have had him ever since (except for 8 months last year when he needed more structure in his day and went to preschool/daycare full time) I was so happy to get him back! When he was a baby and I watched him on Mondays, we would nap together on the couch and hang out in the laundry room with him sitting in his seat on the dryer so he would stop crying. When I started watching him full time, I would spread a blanket out on the floor and he would sit there happily playing and watching the other boys run around. He would jabber and wave his arms around like he was preaching, so we called him "the Reverend Trevor William".He is a funny little kid with a soft voice and a big heart. He loves chocolate milk and water what gramma makes (crystal light in a bottle). He only eats the frosted part of his donuts and eats his pizza upside down. He has become a excellent swimmer but doesn't like the back float because the water tickles his ears. When I tell him I love you he says I muff you to! I love it in the mornings this summer when he comes and it's just me and him before Jack and Emma wake up. Then we have time for snuggling and watching cartoons ;) I am so happy that he and Jack are only 5 months apart, they are so close and want to do everything together. I hope they will always be the best of friends! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment