Thursday, May 14, 2009

whew

It seems that with the nice weather comes no time at home. Yesterday I took the boys to school, went and got groceries put them away quickly picked up Aunt Sue so we could go get shoes for the wedding... Davids wasn't open so I went to Alltel and FINALLY got my new phone!!! Hooray! Aunt Sue sat in the car with Emma for the 45min-1hr I was in there. (they need to do something about the wait time there) went back to Davids, (still not open) and back to get the boys. Ok so morning is gone and I only accomplished one thing, my new phone. Good thing that was a big thing on my list :)
Once home lunch and playing outside. And of course I needed to catch up with my FB friends :) Right after we finished lunch, we walked down to the neighbors so I could cut her hair. Got that done and had to meet a guy (yes guy) who was buying my maternity bridesmaid dress off craigslist. Stopped at Alltel, to make sure they did what I asked them. Since someone from Alltel called Jeremy and told him I upped the cost of my plan to $79.99 (don't think so) Stopped at Walmart with all 5 kids (my 3 and my neighs 2) to buy a highlighting kit for my neighbor. And back home with 3 STARVING kids :) Made a huge snake that turned into dinner, gave Charley a bath before my parents came to pick him up, went for my walk/jog back home for some driveway play time and inside to put the monsters to bed.... Think I am done... Nope, then my neighbor came over so I could highlight her hair for her. She left at 10 and I showered and collapsed in bed. WHEW I am tired just writing all this. Today I am staying at home playing with the kids and cleaning house.
On the plus side, I got my new phone and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I changed my plan to include unlimited texting and internet.... No more grandma phone for me :) HOORAY!

1 comment:

011 said...

unlim. texting.....just another way for us to stay connected all day! hahaha:)