The kids were up bright and early this morning and we got out day started immediately. I was busy trying to get some stuff listed on craigslist, while they were eating breakfast and watching cartoons. Before I knew it they were escaping outside and Jack was over harassing the neighbor. We decided to go to the farmers market with Aunt Sue and Amanda, so we got all ready and headed down town. The market was packed, but great! So many yummy foods, beautiful flowers and cute things to look at. We all got some of our favorite enchiladas that we got hooked on last year, and headed home. We played outside and waited for this gal to come buy the old double stroller. 12:45 "I'll be there is 15minutes" 2:45 still haven't heard from her. Seriously, have some respect for others lady. Do you want to stroller or not. I had like 5 other e-mails today wanting it but she had to waste my time with her nonsense. She claims she is coming tomorrow. I am selling it to someone else. Laid Emma down for a nap and Jack went to Gavin's baseball game. So, I cleaned a little (very little) set up online bill pay for the 4 bills I still mail a check to and took a nap!! It was GLORIOUS! I love naps ;) After he got home we did some more playing outside and swimming of coarse. When I put Emma's swimming suit on she yelled HURRAY!!! and went running for the pool. That girl is so sweet! Dad and Mom brought Chinese over for dinner and sat with the kids while I mowed the yard. After that I gave the kids a bath, and got them ready for bed. Cleaned up for the night, hunted for my cell phone (I left it out side) and now I am getting in the shower and passing out. Whew! What would I do if I didn't have two energized kids to keep up with all day? I can't even remember what that was like. I am so thankful for the busy-ness in my life.
Thank God for them!


No comments:
Post a Comment