Thursday, April 16, 2009

SO, I need a new phone

OK so 2 years ago on fathers day Jeremy got me a razor. I was in love and with my new phone and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Fast forward to now and the phone is crappin out on me. It could be that my children drop it constantly, or that it is always lost in the couch cushions, I don't know. What I do know is that I am tired of breaky reception and dropped calls. Sometimes I even miss calls all together. Now I spend 40 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday at swimming lessons. And time waiting for Jack to get out of preschool. So naturally I miss my source to the outside world my internet. It seems everyone and their dog has texting and internet on their phone.Well not me I have the bottom of the line phone like a grandma would have. So, I want a new phone that works, can't have that without paying $50 insurance claim. Can't get the free phone until May14 when my contract is eligible. Why do they have to make everything so stinking difficult. Just let me come in sign a new contract and get the free phone stop jerkin me around!!!!!!! Not to mention that getting texting and internet is $20 per month. NO thanks, I'll stick with the grandma plan. Whatever! Me and my mom will be the only people I know without texting and internet on their phone. Ridiculous!
PS. While I was on the phone with Alltel finding all this out... I burned supper. GREAT!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

oohh Tori, I'm seriously crackin up!! I love that Jeremy got YOU a new phone on Father's day!! and the net is super expensive on a phone...for pete's sakes!!

and you burned dinner. What a day... :)