Friday, April 24, 2009

Counting my blessings

It is time again to list my 5 things that make me happy :)

  1. My wonderful family -- Without them I would be lost wondering this world
  2. My kids adorable smiles -- They can make any day brighter with no more then a look
  3. Warm weather -- Time outside, bare feet, and Popsicles
  4. My snugglie puppy sleeping by my feet -- She is warm soft and follows me everywhere
  5. The smell on the side of Jeremys neck -- There is a spot on his neck that smells "like him" no matter what, I love that smell.
  6. Ok I know I said 5 but I couldn't leave out a big cup of fountain Diet Coke -- I could live on this... If I ever get that magic wand, I am getting a fountain in my kitchen :)

No comments: