They are one in the same, they both disgust me. From yesterdays blog you know I need a new cell. So I decided I couldn't stand the breaky reception, dropped and misses call. So I went in to file an insurance claim and get a new phone..... oh but they don't give you a new phone they give you a refurbished phone. WHAT? Refurbished??? That means they take the crap phones people bring in when they are broken, fix them and that is what you get. Seriously? I pay $5.99 a month for insurance and the deductible is $50... and I don't even get a new phone, I get a refurbished one? NO THANKS!! So if you are on the phone with me for the next month you and I will just have to deal with the call dropping and bad reception b/c I am not paying $50 for a refurbished phone. BUH!
Lucy was extra smelly today and upon investigation I discovered she had poop stuck in her butt/tail. Tried to wipe it out... NO. Tried to cut it out... NO again. So I had to put her in the sink and soak it out, that a some scrubbing and cutting she is now poop free. Poor dog, poop stuck in her butt.... YUCK!!
On the plus side today was a beautiful day. Warm weather, capri weather. Emma went this morning and got her cast off! hip hip hooray! I brought her home and let her soak in a nice long bubble bath. Then we were able to play out side all day.... I love nice weather.


3 comments:
I finally broke down and bought a new phone - nearly 2 weeks ago. However, I still have not received it... I guess the back order thing applies to my phone too. I think I deserve a discount! Silly Alltel! But hooray for Emma getting her boot off!!
go with a different company!!!! verizon rocks!!!
and, I'da sold the dog :) hahaha :)
I ordered the Blackberry Curve - which I guess hasn't been at any of the stores in 3 weeks... I should have just ordered it online - it would have been here faster!
Post a Comment