I didn't want to dye eggs, so thankfully my sister Jaci saved the day and invited the kids over to dye eggs at her house. They had so much fun and couldn't wait for the Easter bunny to come in the morning.
Later that day Jack found the bag of bunny gifts and asked who they were for, I told him his cousin Gavin. It must have worked he was totally surprised on Sunday morning.
I went to church by myself. It was nice to have that time to be by MYSELF! I stopped a picked up a pizza on the way home as the kiddos requested. Not your traditional Easter Sunday dinner, but I am all for new traditions :) Came home to find the hubs cleaning the house (thanks hun) Went to my sisters for an hunt, the kids had a blast and the weather was good NO RAIN! YEA!
After that we drove to Humphrey for dinner and another egg hunt. Emma bit into an egg shell and all and loved it. We had a great time! The kids were on a sugar high on the drive home but crashed 45 minutes in.


1 comment:
1. cutest kids ever.
2. your husband cleans the house? whaaaaaat? wanna trade????
Post a Comment