Thursday, April 23, 2009

craigslist part 2

Ok, in an old post I told about how much I loved craigslist and how I buy, sell, and find everything on there. Well, I have had my first and only creepy experience on craigslist and I am officially over it! This very creepy man wanted to buy a bridesmaid dress I wore while 8 months preggy. So as you can imagine, it is huge! What is up with this weirdo? The creepy thing is he asked me to meet him at a park, NO WAY! I am not meeting you at a park so you can murder me. Move on buddy!
Craigslist is no longer my homeboy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah, I'm kind of weird about craigslist.Don't want strange ppl coming over to my place. Some ppl are just creepy!

Heck I have a stray farm cat that I fed, who left me a nice gift of 4kittens. I want to get rid of them for free but won't advertise cuz I don't want strangers knowing where I live. Make sense??