Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Shadow

I have a little shadow that follows me where ever I go, her name is Emma. She will also answer to Em, Emmi, Nemma, Sassy, Princess and Fern. (so many others I couldn't even list) I say these names many times a day as I scooping her up so she won't trip me or worse yet I won't step on her. Some times I have even been know to try to run from her so I can get on the computer or go to the bathroom without her on my lap. Anyone who talks to me on the computer knows that my typing is always a mess and now you know why, my shadow is on my lap. Today my shadow went home with her Grandma for a few days and I am lost! :( I felt like I was going to cry when she left this afternoon and wasn't even sad. (If I wanted to leave her with anyone else for 10 minutes she would cry, the girl is an extension of me any other time.) But trying to get her to say she didn't want to go wasn't even going to happen. I would say bye Emma, she would smile at me and say bye Mommy! I would say do you want to go with Gramma Donna, she would say yes, I would say do you want to come with Mommy, she would say NO! Thankfully I have the best little boy here with me, who will gladly be my shadow in place of his sister. Although I know he is missing her to! He had to call her tonight and see if she could see the big moon. Just as I was typing this he came and asked "now when does Emma come home?" SO SWEET. I have the best kids!

1 comment:

011 said...

yes you do! love them:)