Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back Yard

We spend a lot of time in our back yard. And judging by the business of Emma this year we will be spending even more time back there. I was out playing with the kiddos, looking around at the yard and it is in need of some serious help! It looks terrible.
  1. get grass growing in the 2 big bare spots.
  2. clean up all toys, trash, and sicks.
  3. De-weed the flower beds
  4. till up the flowers beds
  5. plant in the flower beds
  6. wash deck and table set
  7. set many pots of flowers around to pretty it up
  8. fix the dirt/fence where the dog keeps getting out
  9. paint the shed
  10. privacy fence (hey a girl can dream can't she?)
  11. have new door that has been in the garage for a year put in
This is my task for the next few days. It HAS to be done, I can't stand it anymore.
I really need that magic wand!
Thankfully the front yard isn't as bad I need to pull some weeds and grow some grass in a couple smaller bare spots. Then I just need to plant flowers in my pots from last year and it will look great. So this summers focus is in the back yard.

No comments: