skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a wonderful life!
Friday, April 3, 2009
hilarious
This morning on the way to school Jack looked out the back window and said
"wow look at that huge mountain we just came down, we were going so fast I got a brain freeze"
Where does he come up with this stuff?
1 comment:
Cassie
said...
hahaha what a lil MAN!!!!!!
April 4, 2009 at 6:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2011
(58)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(16)
►
August
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(85)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(27)
Happy Birthday Baby
From Jack
One year ago part 2
Counting my blessings
Jack says
One year ago
It's time
Back Yard
craigslist part 2
I fell in love...
Love
7 Weeks
Not Sleeping....
Dog poop and Alltel
Can I get a magic wand?
SO, I need a new phone
Things I say a Million times a day
Out of the mouth of Jack
A special thanks
Easter
Craigslist
My Shadow
uurrgg DOGS!
The worst!!
hilarious
Saving
Applebees
►
March
(6)
About Me
Tori
View my complete profile
1 comment:
hahaha what a lil MAN!!!!!!
Post a Comment