Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bubbies

About a month ago I started noticing my left bubbie was leaking blood. Annoying but whatever... I think it has happened before. Put that on the back burner and chalk it up to another annoying thing my body does. But then it was getting worse and more noticeable.... Internet what can you tell me. Blood leaking for the breast can be a sign of breast cancer. Oh lord are you kidding me? I called the doctor who wanted to see me right away took a sample and referred me on to a surgeon. SURGEON!!! HUH???? I waited for the results and was thinking about canceling the appointment with the surgeon. I called the doctor a week later because no one had called me back with the results....NOTE: never call for test results while driving in the car with children. The nurse tells me the results were ABNORMAL.. OMG!!!!! abnormal??????? Thankfully my appointment with the surgeon was that afternoon. I went in and they already had my test results and knew what needed to be done. I have to have my bubbie opened up and tube thingy shoved in there and one of my milk ducts taken out and biopsied. NO!!!!!!!!!!! Surgery??? BIOPSY?????? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out and can not wait for this to all be behind me. I am to busy being a mommy to be sick. No more!
Thanks!

6 comments:

LC said...

praying for you sistah!!!

Becky said...

Tori, I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this. It's just another bump in the road that you have to endure. I'm so glad you decided to go in & get it checked out. As mothers we tend to put off our things but rush in to the docs for our children. Know that I am praying for you & sending big hugs!

Amanda said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you Tori! Keep us posted!

Tonia Koch said...

OMG huss!! everything is going to be fine!! just keep us updated!! and i'm thinking about ya!!

tonia

Jamie said...

OMG! I will be thinking about you!

Megan said...

I having been checking my blog enough, b/c I am just NOW reading this! Tori- I am praying for you, keep me posted girl!