Monday, July 20, 2009

Bubbie Weekend

I went in at 5:30am on Friday for my bubbie surgery I hate going under, I have this weird phobia that I might not wake up. (I know, I'm a little nuts) Anyway all went well and I was home by 11:30. I loaded up on pain pills and took a nap. FYI: I think someone should really tell the Doctor to stop telling people that they are going to be pain free when they come home. That was far from pain free... The pain pills they gave me not only made me the most irritable Bi*c* ever but I had an allergic reaction to them and my face swelled up and and broke out in a rash. Luckily by the time I figured that out I didn't need to take the pills anymore. I find out my results from the biopsy on Tuesday afternoon, and I am sure they will be fine. Just another weird thing my body does!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh Tori! I hope you are feeling better today. Sending you my prayers. :-)