Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re Do

I love to redecorate things in my house, I am always thinking about a way to re arrange or change the look of a room in my house. I have never been really happy with the way Emma's room looked. When I found out she was a girl I bought everything PINK! The problem was I picked up this here and that there and when I put it all together in her freshly painted pink room, it was a PINK EXPLOSION! Don't get me wrong it was sweet, just very pink! So last winter when she turned 2 I had stared at the pink as long as I could and had to do some changing. So I made her some pink and brown pictures with flowers and I love them. Then I took existing pictures and wall hangings from her room and painted them in the pink and brown them. It came together pretty well, but I couldn't find a valance. So I have been searching off and on since then for a valance that will complete the room, I have looked at fabric until I could puke, and never found just the right one. My love for craigslist hit me yesterday and I sold her pink gingham valance from her pinksplosion room and decided I was getting a replacement now. But still I cant find just the right fabric. On the advice from all the people I asked I got a brown with pink polka dots fabric and sewed up some valances. The finale result...eh....it's ok...yeah just ok. I really don't like it. So now I am back to square one.... new valance, or am I over pink and brown? LOL who knows. I'm a nut like that ;)


1 comment:

LC said...

i think it's adorable!!!