A few nights ago I put her to bed and she wasn't having it. For like 45 minutes she kicked the door and screamed, about not wanting to go to bed and about wanting her paci. Finally I opened the door and handed her a paci. She grabbed that stuck it in her mouth and ran for her bed, it was hilarious! The next morning I took the paci and cut the tip off. She was livid! She threw the biggest fit I've seen in a while. Then after she calmed down she looked at her paci and said "Oh, paci, DARN IT!" See she is a big girl! A baby wouldn't say that.


2 comments:
Tori, this is a funny story! Baylor took a pacifire for a while, but could careless about it now... however, we are still trying to break the bottle before bedtime habit... hard stuff.
funny!! my how fast they grow up!! congrats Emma on being a BIG Girl!
Post a Comment