Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Alltel part 35 million
The Alltel saga is finally over (I think) I went in last week and cancelled my contract with Alltel which cost me $250 but I guess well worth it. I signed up with Verizon and haven't had any trouble! (knock on wood) It didn't go all that smooth. I went in on Wednesday night while me neighbor kept my kids. Got through most of the process and wouldn't you know, the Alltel system shut down because it was to close to 9 aka closing time! GREAT! So I came back the next morning and did it all over with all 3 kids! Aunt Sue came with me and helped corral them but it wasn't as smooth as it could have been the night before without them. O-well it's over and done now and I am now the proud owner of a phone that works :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
tori, do you realize that alltel was bought out by verizon and they are all going to be the same company VERY soon. In fact, I went into Alltel yesterday to get a new battery for my alltel phone, and the store I went to had already shipped a lot of the alltel accessories back, and brought verizon stuff in! I had to go somewhere else to get a battery! I hope the switch helps!
Post a Comment