Tuesday, June 2, 2009

irritating

So for the past few days our DISH hasn't been working. Not the whole thing just a few channels. I thought oh, maybe the weather or something... no biggie. Well tonight I had enough. It is the kids channels that we are having the most trouble with. So I call up DISH on my cell, so the minutes are ticking away. I am on the phone doing various button pushing and so on with 2 very rambunctious kids running around me and we come up with... NOTHING. I need a tech to come out and the will start at $50. Really???? If I was a time warner customer, they would come out the next day for FREE. What ever... I am ticked! Stupid DISH, Stupid everybody. BUH!

1 comment:

LC said...

ew, sorry T. i hated Dish when i had them. mostly b/c i couldn't ever figure out how to work the damn thing....you need a freakin college degree to operate it!!!!