Friday, June 19, 2009

Alltel

As many of you will remember about a month ago I finally got a new phone. I was so excited I was finally going to have a phone that worked! Over the last month I have had many complaints that people can't hear me or understand me on my new phone. I sound muffled or really loud they say. It also get horrible reception in my house. So I am still dropping calls and breaking up during conversations. This is the only phone I have. I use it all the time. I need it to work perfectly. This is so frustrating! My sister tells me that I can go to Verizon and get a new, better phone and switch over to them with no fees to me. OK, that is great! It will solve my problem without having to go in to the mad house Alltel store ever again! Yippee! So I ran to Verizon, and they tell me there is nothing they can do for me because of where I am at in my contract. If I had come a week earlier they could have helped me. OK, back to square one. So I go over to Alltel, which always has a wait of at least a half hour. Sit there texting Jeremy who says you know they aren't going to help you. They are going to say you are under contract and there is nothing they can do about it. I agree he is probably right. So rather then sit there for 45 minutes I came back home and called them. Pushed all the buttons and got to where I needed to hold for 5 minutes to talk to a rep and low and behold, CALL LOST! That was it the end of my rope, I called Jeremy and begged him to call them for me. I can not deal with this anymore! He will call today and I am hoping and praying that they will replace my phone with one that works!
UUGGG! Stupid cell phones... STUPID STUPID STUPID! BUH!

No comments: