Well dear friends I enjoyed the delightful Arbor Mist wine on Friday night. Unfortunately I enjoyed it a little to much. I downed a bottle and a half and had the WORST hangover in the morning. I will not be doing that again! However, I did have a great night with some wonderful friends to end that long crappy day! It was crappy right up until I started drinking the wine. Here goes the rest of the crappy Friday blog:
Jack is over night at Trevor's so it's just me and Em, my neighbor Jessi and I decide that we are going to cut and hi light her hair. We go to Sally's to get the stuff we need and while there, this DISGUSTING man comes in to doge the police. He smelled SO BAD, I am not kidding I think it might be the worst thing I have ever smelled. I was totally freaked out because the girls working there were screaming and running to the back of the store, and the guy was trying to hide from the cops and I had Emma with me. It was bad enough with just me but putting my little lady in harms way was my limit. I was panicked!! Luckily the cops got freakizoid out and took him away. BARFOLA! Then we come home and I can not find my brush to apply color anywhere. The kids had just been playing with it that morning, where was it?? I still don't know. So we decide I will just cut her hair tonight and color it another time. Wrong!! My scissors fell behind the deep freezer in the garage and I can't get them. That was the last straw and why I drank to much wine.
Oh yeah, and to boot the next day, Emma had nasty butt for me to change several times and my van smelled like a pig farm. I later figured out that Lucy pooped in there Friday night when she got accidentally stuck in there.
Friday was not my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment