Friday, June 5, 2009

This Day!!

Could this day be more annoying? The day started with spills and fights, then off to swimming lessons which were a pointless waste of time. Then I had to RUSH home shove food down the kids and get them over to the neighbors so I could go get my hair done. Come home to tired whiny kids, o-well Jack is spending the night at Trevor's and Em will go to bed early since she had no nap. Tonight will be great, no kids.... me, some wine and TV... Oh but wait the DISH still isn't working right, GREAT!! Then the girl who wanted to buy our Thomas table and accessories came to get it. When she got here I told her that Jack couldn't part with the trains, so I would sell her the table and track for $25 less. She was fine with it and took it all with her then called me back and said her husband said no, unless I gave them the trains. I said no Jack wanted the trains but I would knock off $25 more ($50 total) Nope she wouldn't have it so she brought it all back. Really? You could take that $50 over to walmart and buy a bunch of new trains that are in a lot better shape then the ones you are getting from me. WHATEVER..... So then the icing on the cake is.... Jeremy texts me and says "is it ok if I stay here tomorrow night? The guys I work with want me to come to a BBQ. I will be home at 11 or so on Sunday." Are you freakin kidding me? I texted him back and said the party starts at 12.... and that was all I put. Nice!

No comments: