Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fake

OK so I like fake things... Fake hair color, fake tan, fake nails... But I got myself some KISS press on nails the other day after seeing them advertised numerous places. I even looked them up on the Internet first to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into. So this afternoon while the kids were napping I glued them on. It was easy and went fast... BUT I made a huge mess with the glue and had it all over my hands... it took me forever to get it cleaned off, I even cut my finger while trying to get the cement (glue) off. But after it was all said and done they looked GREAT!!
Fast forward to tonight. We are laying in bed and they are driving me nuts. I can't stop picking at them. Finally one pops off. Jeremy said just get up and rip them all off you know you'll never go to sleep until you do. So I got up picked them all off pretty easily and with no damage to my real nails. Cleaned it up and painted them red.
So I guess that while I like fake things some of those things I just can't stand.

3 comments:

LC said...

so the nails didn't work out....LOL! you crack me up!!!!

don't forget FAKE boobies...those are nice too:)

Tonia Koch said...

lol huss you crack me up! i wouldnt' have been able to even deal with that crap on my nails either!! i always say, it's better to just buff and polish!! lol

Cassie said...

Love your signature thingy ;)

and I am to a fan of fakes...but nails make me crazy!! even expensive acrylics!!

and I love red nails ;) but they have to be red red...like hooker red :) my fav is OPI I'm not really a secratary :) hahaha