Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1 blog challenge

Introduce:
you all know me. there isn't much to say. I am a stay at home mommy of 2 living children and 2 sweet angels. I have an obsession with redecorating and I think its because I am home all day. I am a sub para at LPS and I love it. I love picking when I work and still having a chance to be home as much as I want. I love my family, friends and my life!

Recent picture:
I am always taking the pictures, not in them!! So you get a recent picture of the chickens.

15 random facts:
  1. I love the way Emma's breath smells. I call it stinky sweet.
  2. I am a home body. I would rather be home snuggled up with my loves, then out at a loud bar any day.
  3. I only have 3/4 main teeth on the bottom due to crowding. You can't even tell.
  4. I hate to clean, but clean my house every Friday morning anyway.
  5. The coffee I make at home is never as good as the coffee I get other places.
  6. 7 years ago today I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my first child. I still had not a single stretch mark, but now have tons.
  7. We are so close to being debt free (besides the mortgage and van) that I can taste the financial freedom!
  8. I sell tons of stuff on craigslist, but get a little freaked out every time I give out my address.
  9. I need to loose 50lbs. But am the worlds WORST dieter/exerciser.
  10. I wish I could make myself become a runner. I tried last spring and wore the wrong underwear and spent the whole time yanking them back up.
  11. My favorite store is Target. I rarely find anything that I don't love or need there. That is almost always my go to spot for retail therapy.
  12. Emma keeps asking me to make her a cake, and now I am starving for some cake.
  13. I am a horrible cook. There is only a handful of things that I can make well.
  14. I love diet mountain dew.
  15. I am a horrible speller.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Ha, #15 makes me laugh and it is my favorite memory of you...you may not remember though. I am not sure what class it was, but you came in and wrote "diarrhea" on the chalkboard, (don't remember why0 and totally spelled it wrong and I made fun of you.(not nice, I know) We didn't get along after that, until CHD.

Tori said...

that is so funny marissa, i have absolutely no memory of that! I didn't remember we did not get along! LOL high school is kinda a blur! ;)