Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11 blog challenge

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW:

It seems that most of my TV time is spent watching kids shows. I have to admit I don't mind, too much. I like Sponge Bob, The Fresh Beats, Good Luck Charley, and some others too. As for adult TV, my all time favorite is I Love Lucy. I love the old black and whites, the simpler times, when moms all stayed home and dads were home by 6 for dinner. Women dressed in pretty dresses and pearls, with freshly combed hair. (A far cry from my daily attire) I miss the show Friends and catch reruns every chance I get!! I loved Sex and the City and the Sopranos, (when I was a teenager living at home with mom and dads HBO!) I love to catch those reruns too! As for current TV, I love Desperate Housewives, Castle, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Modern Marvels, In the Middle, Cougar Town, Modern Family, and Grey's Anatomy. The problem is, I never seems to catch them. My DVR is almost always full of shows I need to watch but don't. By the time I get some time to myself where I could watch TV uninterrupted I'm too tired and just want to read and go to bed! (man I'm lame!)
I should add that there are TONS of other shows I love to catch when channel surfing and I do really like to watch TV!!

No comments: