There is no way I could pick which friends to include a picture of in this blog. And if I included a picture of every one, this blog would be forever long. So I will just tell you about my friends.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, I honestly have the best friends around. I know other people who struggle to find good friends. They meet new people and try to build a friendship but they just have no luck. The people that I call my friends are nothing short of amazing. My life would be incomplete without you all, and there is no need to wonder who I am talking about, you know! :) My friends are supportive and loving and so much fun to be around. I can't call just one my best friend, I am closest with several for different reasons, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have noticed since I started having kids, I don't have the time I would like to spend with friends and I have to say" no, sorry I can't" all too often. But the friends who have stayed with me even though I can't always come out to do things are the only ones worth keeping around!
I love you all and am so thankful you are in my life!
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.


No comments:
Post a Comment