Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4 blog challenge

MY PARENTS:

I have the most wonderful parents in the entire world. There is no doubt about it. My mom has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, we have the best relationship. As a little girl my mom said my dad was my best play mate. He would take me for wagon rides to the park, swimming at the YMCA, to work out with him, to work with him on the weekends. Not to mention getting down on the floor and playing whatever little thing I was playing that day. But I do remember, he was no good at playing barbies. My parents worked hard to provide for me and my 3 siblings. They have been through many struggles and health scares, but always come out with a smile on their faces. They always loved each other and us unconditionally. Still to this day they help me out in a pinch, give me wonderful advice and endless support. There is not a single big decision I would make without consulting them first. We had the perfect life and the greatest parents ever!
Love you Mom and Dad!!

No comments: