I am not really sure what I am afraid of? I mean normal things like spiders, snakes, mice and well really any bug or animal other then a dog freak me out. But I am not sure that I am afraid of them, well kinda I guess. I am claustrophobic so being trapped freaks me out and I panic thinking about being buried alive or something. I think my biggest fears are not about things, but about life. Worrying that my kids will move away when they are adults and we won't be together anymore. That they will become rebellious teenagers and dye their hair pink and pierce everything and hate me. That they will grow up unhappy. Those are my biggest fears. Ones involving my kids, and their happiness.
PS a real fear come true, this blog challenge is not as much fun as I thought it was going to be and I really don't want to do all these posts! :)


2 comments:
well if it is any encouragement, I enjoy reading them. However, that is the reason I didn't copy your idea. I'd love to have an idea to write about each day. But I know if I did, it wouldn't be fun, it would be a chore. So instead I don't blog because I don't know what to blog about!! :)
Thanks Amanda! Blog about your pregnancy! It will be hard to remember all the details in a few months and you will be very glad to have this to refer back too! I personally would LOVE to get daily baby updates! :) and pics :)
Post a Comment