Monday, February 7, 2011

Whats for supper?

I am known for making recipes up. Things I have in my pantry, mixed with a recipe I find, adjusted to what picky Jack will eat....and I end up throwing something together. I am usually not disappointed... usually ;)
Tonight I looked up a recipe online, found some egg noodles and a jar of spaghetti sauce in the pantry and knew some how I would make this supper. So here ya go my made up casserole:
  • 1lb ground beef
  • 1 jar spaghetti sauce
  • 12 oz egg noodles
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • some grated parmesan cheese
  • some random shredded cheese (what ever is in the fridge, obviously motzerella would have been the best choice but i had colby jack.)


Brown hamburger, mix with sauce, set aside. Boil noodles in salt water, drain. Pour milk/egg mix over noodles. put noodles in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, shake parm cheese over noodles, pour sauce/meat mix over, top with cheese. Bake at 350 for a while.. idk.. 30 mins :)
I will let you know how it turns out... it can't be that bad... its basically spaghetti....right?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

mm mm good!! enjoy!