Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i know this

I obsess, I know this. I obsess over things that are totally not important to other people, but a really big deal to me. Since my latest obsession is the kids unorganized/trashy looking room, I have a plan and have set to it. Yesterday and today I listed on craigslist ALL the kids bedding sets that we have collected over the years (from crib to current) we have many, I'm sayin its a sickness. Some women buy shoes, I buy bedding. *now on a side note: if I had just spent the money on the sets I wanted from the get go, we would not be discussing this right now, but I tried to go the cheap route and it bit me in the butt.* Emma and I ran to Walmart today and got 4 tubs to organize the closet space. It took me a little over a hour and it looks so much better!! I am so happy to have that mess cleaned up. Now I just need get some colored bins for the shelf and the closet is complete. Moving on to the bedroom, as soon as I sell all the other sets we have we are starting the room make-over that will consist of new paint, curtains and these new quilts. Then I PROMISE I will stop messing with the kids room....I HOPE :/
ps. anyone need any bedding? I have all kinds ;) and they are like new!

No comments: