Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just another day in paradise

I love my job. I love being nothing more then a mommy and housewife. I know that the work I do is as important as any other mother no matter how much money she makes. Here is a run down of a day in MY paradise. I shop, and drop $80 at Target on nothing but the group you see here.

I let Emma "do it myself" and brace to clean up the mess. Then become gloriously happy when there is no mess!

I clean up a random mess left by "I didn't make that mess"

I buy my sweet sweet boy new shoes, every 2 months because he is growing that fast! These are his newest, size 3.5 (that is a womens size 5.5)

I am unable to resist the begging for the new flip flops in February because they are exactly like the ones I wanted 2 years ago.

I clean up yet another mess.

And I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Target is the most beautiful Devil EVER!!

Love your post!! :)

LOVE YOU MORE!! :)