I can't believe it's been 2 years since my last phone fiasco. I have used my current phone for the last 2 years and been very happy with it. Now, I know thou shall not covet, but I can not help myself when my husband has the newest and best phone around. I however will continue to have phone envy because the plan including Internet if far more then I want to pay per month. I thought about switching wireless companies for a better deal, but I find that never seems to work out for me. I always end up paying more and disappointed. So I will continue to be in the same category as your Grandma and be the only person you know with out a smart phone. But I am super excited about the awesome rad one I got!! :)

Flips closed so no pocket dialing.

Opens like a old style phone to make calls.

Then opens to a full key board for texting.
Like I always say, it's the simple things in life that make a girl happy!
1 comment:
ben and i will join you and the grandmas of the world. I, for one, don't see the point of the smart phones. I think it takes away from human interaction (I have friends who can't put theirs down even when at a party). I also think it stifles discussions. You can turn to your phone answers to anything, so there is no more sitting at a bar with a beer and arguing lightly over who is right and wrong. Sometimes Ben agrees with my arguments, and other times I think HE doesn't have a smart phone just because the cost is so high! Either way, I join you in your love for your phone. I am envious of yours, as mine still pocket dials! :)
Post a Comment