Saturday, February 12, 2011

:)


It is no secret I like to re-decorate. I never leave anything the same for long. Since Jeremy and I have been married (7 years) we have had 4 different bedding sets. 2 years ago when I redid the bedroom I purchased a beautiful black and cream damask set. It was simply everything I wanted. I brought it home put it on the bed and was very happy with it....that is until Jeremy came home and announced he didn't like it. :( Fine, I will be nice and take back the set I love and try to find something we can agree on...:( So, this time when I decided we needed new bedding I found the beautiful set I wanted and didn't ask Jeremy if he liked it. I just sold the old stuff on craigslist and put the new set on and I am gloriously happy with it! I love it so so so much and can't believe I let Jeremy talk me out of it before.
It's the simple things in life :)

2 comments:

LC said...

I love that set!

Sallinger said...

You'd be horrified that we have had the same bedding for almost 10 years. It's so ridiculous. I don't even really like it that much anymore, and the comforter has been spilled on, we don't use the accent pillows...it's a mess! I need someone to come over and redecorate for me. I know I would enjoy my house more if I liked to look at it!