Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly

Well as any money saving mom I LOVE when things are free! Especially at Christmas time! So right now shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. You bet I am ordering my cards from shutterfly and using that freebie!
I love shutterfly, I have been using it for years. I order prints, both big and little and I make the kids scrap books on there. I love that they have a personal website where you can put all your pics for friends and family to see. I cant pick just one favorite thing to buy from shutterfly, but here is some of the stuff I have used in the past.
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
Each year after Christmas I sit down and make the kids photo books. I use all the pics from the year and make a big fat scrap book. The picture quality is awesome and they hold up great!
http://www.shutterfly.com/prints
When I used to order prints consistently for scrap booking purposes, I found the print quality at shutterfly to be above the rest. Now that I only order now and then for decorative purposes, I still like the prints from shutterfly above other sites.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
And of coarse, holiday cards. This year in order to save money I was considering not sending cards, but decided I know how much I love receiving cards, so I better just make them :)

Here is how you can get 50 free cards
http://bit.ly/sfly2010





No comments: