My sisters family got a yellow lab a few months ago and he is a really good dog. BUT when ever he gets the chance (which is often in a busy house like hers) to dart out the front door and go for a run, he takes it. This morning while getting ready for the bus to come, the door opened and Oakley shot out like a bullet! I jumped out of my van and tried to get him but I was too late. In slow motion, but in the blink of an eye Oakley ran into a van driving down the street. In front of at least 6 kids, including his own littlest boys. THANKFULLY he was fine. I checked him out and the only thing I could see was he toe was bleeding and he was dirty from hitting the van or the ground, I'm not sure which. Good heavens! I may have had a small heart attack this morning. Glad you are OK Oak!
This is a photo from when he was a puppy,
he is much bigger now :)


1 comment:
OMG I would have had a heart attack! So glad he's ok:) What a cutie!
Post a Comment