Friday, June 19, 2009

Traumatized

I am traumatized by what I saw in my living room last night. I let the dog out to do her thing while I was watering flowers. I noticed that she was taking a long time to poop, but didn't think much of it. Then I brought her inside and she was trying to drag her butt. So I put her back outside so she could finish her business. A while later when I brought her back in I thought I better give her butt a check to make sure the poopie was gone. Then I saw it, a shoe string sticking out of her butt. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Knowing I have to do something, I call my brother and tell him whats going on and ask him to stop by. Thank God he was a block away and able to come right over, because what happened next is burned into our memory forever! I held the dog down while he grabbed the end of the string. She was totally freaking out, yelping and squealing and trying so hard to get away. Finally I thought he was done and I let her go. Oh but wait, he wasn't. The dog took off across the room and the string wrapped around my body touching my arm and leg. Remember that this string came out of my dogs butt. It was wet and nasty. I hadn't been feeling well all day anyway and that put me over the top. I was gauging and almost didn't make it through. By the time it was all said and done my brother was laughing so hard he could barely breath. The string that came out was 5 feet long. And that is not an exaggeration! Literally 5 feet long. The dog appears traumatized as are all the people who witnessed it. The boys are still talking about it this morning. Good lord!

8 comments:

LC said...

so disgusting T!!! i don't how this stuff finds you....BARF!

Cassie said...

ok...i totally screamed for you on this one!!! and I do believe I told you what to do with the dog :) hahaha kidding...but ewwww...omg omg eeewwwwww!!!!!

Cassie said...

ok...i totally screamed for you on this one!!! and I do believe I told you what to do with the dog :) hahaha kidding...but ewwww...omg omg eeewwwwww!!!!!

Cassie said...

holy crap, that is funny. I dont care who you are, that is funny.

Cassie said...

holy crap, that is funny. I dont care who you are, that is funny.

Becky said...

u know it's disgusting when your blog readers almost get sick while reading :)

Tonia Koch said...

lol that sucks huss!! i felt for ya when i read it! but i also laughed too!! lol sorry!!

Megan said...

while this is gross, it cracks me up... I almost peed my pants b/c I can totally picture your face, TORI!