Monday, March 30, 2009

Soccer


Jack had his first soccer game yesterday. Well if you can call it that. 6 4 and 5 year olds running around chasing a ball. Interesting! I always thought Jack was pretty athletic, he has been great at shooting and making a basket for as long as I can remember and is the fastest runner in his preschool class. So signing him up to play sports was a no brainier. He had more fun messing around with another little boy on the team then anything, and didn't seem to care if he played or not. He ran up to me at one point and say when can we go home? HHMMM? Maybe soccer isn't his sport? We'll see! Maybe he just needs a little practice. The highlight of the whole game was the snacks at the end!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Tori!! I love it!! I cant wait to hear about life in the Kyncl household...Welcome to bloggin Sista Friend!!!!