Sunday, March 29, 2009

House of sickness

Last Sunday we had my Dad, brother Tadd and Trevor over for burgers. I was happily eating mine when I realized it was raw. We aren't talking a little pink in the middle we are talking still mooing. So I felt a little sick for the rest of the night, but thought it was all in my head. WRONG! I woke up in the night only to become puke-face. Thankfully my parents took the monsters for the day and I was able to staying in bed and feel like I was ran over by a train. A whole day with out the kids!! Not the way I want to spend the next one. Jack has been sick with a cold all week and not feeling like himself, so since we share EVERYTHING in this house (except toys and things we SHOULD share) I began getting the cold like feeling on Friday. Great! Moms don't have time to get sick. Oh but let me tell you the cold has settled in nicely in my chest and is not my friend. Meanwhile Jeremy must have been feeling extremely left out since we were all being visited by the sickness, so he decided to wake up in the night to be puke-face!! SWEET! When Jeremy gets sick, he is really sick and there is not stopping it. SO, in the land of sickness we are all hacking, hobbling, or barking today. Anyone want to come over? : )

No comments: