Sunday, March 29, 2009

Introduction to us

Emma Elaine



Emma is 2. She is a princess but not in the prissy way. She loves babies, Dora and Cinderella. She also loves to run and play with her brother and is always willing to play trucks with him. She takes a beating on a daily basis from him and is beginning to dish it right back. She is sweet and sassy and to smart for her own good. She is a doll and growing up way to fast! I love it when she wants me to wrap her in her blanket and feed her her sippy cup like a bottle. I will hold onto those "baby" things as long as she lets me. : )





Jack Joseph









Jack is 4 but will be 5 is less then 2 very short months. He loves everything about being a boy. He is loud, dirty, brave, and curious. Very curious. He loves cars, monster trucks, trains and spongebob. He makes the best sounds effects I have ever hear and I am sure he will grow up to work in Hollywood as a sound effect person. You can find Jack on any summer day OUTSIDE driving his hummer or swimming. He has a heart of gold and so adorable!






Jeremy and Tori






Met October 19, 2002



Married November 1, 2003



Jeremy works for CCI as a supervisor. Which means he babysits grown up who act like children all day. He is away from home most of the time and we really miss him. His job is dirty and stressful but he does it for us. He calls it "just another day in paradise"

Tori is a stay at home mom to Jack and Emma and babysitter to Trevor. Which means I am a laundry maid, maid, fixer of all things that the monsters break, chef, poop cleaner, dog groomer, the list could go on and on. I LOVE IT!
So here we are. Life has been interesting for us these last 5 years and they just keep getting better! "WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL"














No comments: