Eating
Most of the time my kids are really good eaters. But sometimes they will do anything to get out of eating their dinner. Last night Jack told me that if he ate his spaghetti his stomach would die. I said what? He said yeah, it's not even beating. Like Cassie says, you just can't make this stuff up. Sometimes I feel like I spend more money not feeding my kids then I do feeding them. Wasteful!
Tanning
I am a fake baker. I love it. I like to be tan, because even fat looks better tan. So I went last night for a tan and the cute little 12 year old at the desk sends me back to what I am sure is the only room she had been using all night, it was like a sauna!!!! I was sweating before I got into the bed. 5 minutes into my 10 minute session, I was on FIRE!!! My skin was burning and I was dripping with sweat! GGGGRRRROOOOSSS!! So I had to waist 5 minutes of my session because there was no way in hell I was staying in that bed to finish. Note to the 12 year old girl running the tanning place: stop trying to roast the customers, most of them are fat moms who are hot all the time anyway.
Dogs
My dogs are really sweet but lets face it, they are a pain in the ass sometimes. They have been getting out of the yard every time I let them out. I think I have the hole blocked off and they find a new way out. Annoying! Saturday they got out and Charley came back with a chicken breast in a Ziploc baggie. Where did he find this? Did he dig it out of the trash? Or more likely, did he snatch it right off someones out door table before they got it grilled? Weirdo dog!
From Lisa and Cassie:
5 Things That Make Me Happy
My kids chubby cheeks
Coffee in the AM with LOTS of vanilla
Shopping
Family
Quietness : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you are far from fat tori! but i agree...i hate roasting in the tanning bed, it's just gross.
Post a Comment